I bet everyone out there knows how to do this already, but just in case you don't, I HAVE to let you in on my latest obsession: printing posters! I think my recent software update called this to my attention. I now use posters for EVERYTHING! I print them for school as we record science observations, I print them at home for Mandarin lessons--I have realized the list is endless!
Anyway, here's one of the first posters I printed. This is what the file looks like:
This is the finished 2x2 poster! My kids loved it!
How to Print a Poster with Pages on a Mac
1. Go to "File" and scroll down to "Print." A new window will pop up.
2. There is an option bar in the middle of the right hand column that says "Layout."
3. Click on the word "Layout" and scroll down to "Printer Options."
4. The last option in the right hand column is "Poster Printing." It says "NO," but when you click on it, you can choose 2x2, 3x3, up to 5x5 printing.
How cool is that?
How to Print a Poster with Preview on a Mac
Follow the same steps above, except that the option bar in the middle of the right hand column says, "Preview." The rest of the options are the same.
How to Print a Poster with Word for Mac
1. Click on "File" in the tool bar. Scroll down and click on "Print."
2. Click on "Copies and Pages" in the box that pops up.
3. Choose "Printer Options," then follow #4 above.
Happy poster printing!