FB

Powered By Blog Gadgets

Monday, March 26, 2012

Kindergarten Common Core Based Summer Skills Review Packet


     I am just soooo excited about my latest product that I have to share it with a few of you!  I finished it today and I can't wait to send it home with my kinders over the summer!  It includes 10 weeks worth of Common Core based math or literacy activities, as well as a game board with 5 different sets of cards (addition, subtraction, CVC words, sight words, & sight word sentences)!!!  Everything can be copied front to back except the game and cards.  Click on the caption below the picture of the title page to check it out!  SCROLL DOWN TO SEE HOW YOU CAN GET IT FOR FREE!!! (It's a $6 value.)
Sorry but the "contest" is closed!  Thanks to those of you who blogged about my new packet!  If you missed it, be sure to watch for more of these in the future!  


CLICK HERE TO TAKE A LOOK

The pack includes addition and sight word practice.

Addition and CVC words

It has a cute cover page.  Family instructions go on the back.




Page 2 of the gameboard (It comes with 5 sets of cards!)
The first 5 people to share about this packet on their blog will get it for FREE!  All you have to do is include one or more pics of the packet from my post here, make sure there's a clickable link to my store, and leave the link to your blog post as well as your email address in the comment section below.   Sorry, but the contest is closed.

Thanks for reading!
Tammy











































Pin It!

11 comments:

  1. Well, I need to format your picture a little better, but I think I did it! http://faithfamilyandfrugality.blogspot.com/2012/03/teacher-tams-educational-adventures.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks great! I just emailed the packet to your blog email. I hope that was the right email! Let me know if you don't get it!

      Delete
  2. I blogged about your new packet.

    http://kinderkidsfun.blogspot.com/2012/03/teacher-tams-common-core-summer-packet.html

    Joni
    jegalford3406@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I blogged about it.......I can't wait for you to see it!

    kellybrown28021@gmail.com

    http://busyinkindergarten.blogspot.com/2012/03/summer-skill-packet.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't have a blog, but this is super duper cute!

    crhdouglas@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry, I had to delete my previous comment because I forgot to leave my link. Let me try again! I know I didn't make the first 5 to comment, but I blogged about it anyway because this packet looks amazing! A must have. Thanks for creating it. Here is my link: http://teachingwithloveandlaughter.blogspot.com/2012/03/word-wall-activities-linky-party.html

    Thanks again,

    Lori
    Teaching With Love and Laughter

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lori emailed me the link to her post. She got the #4 freebie, so we're waiting for #5! One more!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't have a blog, but am a total stalker. I'd love the packet.

    Maria
    meemsickle@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I blogged about your pack. And I am now a follower. Love your pack it looks great!

    http://ateacherandablog.blogspot.com/2012/03/great-review-pack.html

    Markeeta
    markeeta220@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete