FB

Powered By Blog Gadgets

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

NEW! Valentine Goodies for Math and Literacy


I have finally finished my packet of Common Core Valentine's Day materials!  It includes 2 math and 2 literacy center games with response sheets, as well as several cut-and-glue math pages, and (of course) a bump addition game!  The games are made to address at least 2 levels, making differentiation easier.  


I created this set to spice up my centers for Valentine's Day.  Of course, the activities focus on areas where my students need more practice:  CVC vs. CVCe words, place value, number comparison, reading beginning sentences, and addition facts.  

As always, it is 50% off for the first 3 days after posting in both my Teachers Notebook store and on Teachers Pay Teachers.  Or . . . you can take a chance on winning it from my Teachers Notebook shop.  Click here to enter!  But hurry because the giveaway ends on February 5th!


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment