FB

Powered By Blog Gadgets

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Valentine's Day Card Making Center

Okay, so I am WAAAAY too excited because Christmas isn't even over yet and I'm already on Valentine's Day!  It's just that every year I put out some card making stuff for the class.  It's usually just some folded paper, stamps, hearts to cut out, markers, etc.  But look out for this Valentine's Day!!!  I have a newly prepared "Valentine's Day Card Making Center" that allows students to design their own unique cards by cutting, gluing, coloring, copying prepared text, and even MAKING THEIR OWN ENVELOPES!  (Yes, I finally sat down and worked out a nice pattern for that, LONG overdue!)

Anyway, I'm letting everyone know because I have it for 50% off (just $1.50!) until Monday, December 26th.  Sorry I don't have any pictures yet, but I'll be sure to take some when I put it out for the class or maybe earlier if my daughter, son and I make some at home.  Click on the caption below the picture to check it out!
Click here to see my latest activity

As always,
Thanks for reading!
Tammy
Pin It!

3 comments: