FB

Powered By Blog Gadgets

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Fan Freebie!


I have recently been working on my Facebook page, so I decided to add a freebie!  It's another version of my "Making 10" games, but you can add 8, 10, or even 12 frogs.  I found the adorable frogs at the Dollar Tree (I LOVE that store!).  Actually, I made the game to go with the cute frogs!  

To get the freebie, go to MY FACEBOOK PAGE.  Click like, then click on the tab on the top right that says, "Fan Freebie."  FYI:  You won't be able to see the tab until you like the page.  Once you see the picture of the freebie, click anywhere on the picture to get the freebie!  

I hope your students enjoy it as much as mine do!


Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Just a note ~ not able to access facebook via link above. Thanks, Pat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I fixed the link. Sorry about that. You can try it now.

      Delete