FB

Powered By Blog Gadgets

Saturday, August 10, 2013

Back to School Sale!


It's Back to School Sale* time!  Click on the picture above to visit my Teacher's Notebook store.  My newest items are 50% off (new items are always 50% off for at least the first 3 days) and everything else is 20% off!  

While you're there, take a look at the PreK-2 Bundle #15.  It has 2 of my 2nd grade items.  You can buy the bundle and save a bundle!  

EVEN MY COMBO PACKS ARE 20% OFF!!!  Here are my latest 2 combo packs.  Click on the pictures to take a look.



I'm also running a GIVEAWAY on my set of editable "Writing Projects for Fall."  It runs through Monday, August 12th. 


As always, thanks for reading!

* The "Back to School" logo was created using graphics from the following awesome artists:
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment