FB

Powered By Blog Gadgets

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

It's a CYBER Sale!



A sale is finally here!  It seems so long since we had our last one, so I am very happy to announce the upcoming 3-day sale!  After the sale starts bright and early on Saturday, you can click on the picture above to take a look at some build-a-bundle options.  Each seller could choose only 3 items to include in the build-a-bundle fun, so I chose 3 of my recent best sellers:  




I will also have a new giveaway running.  Right now, I am running a giveaway on my "Gingerbread Cut-and-Glue Math and Literacy for Kindergarten."  CLICK HERE TO ENTER!  You have a good chance because I'm giving away 3 copies.  The current giveaway ends on Friday, so I'll try to have a new one up early Saturday if not right after midnight!   

Oh!  I almost forgot!  MY ENTIRE TEACHER'S NOTEBOOK STORE IS 30% off during the sale!  Even the COMBO packs!  So, click on the picture below to take a look at all of the items that will be on sale very soon!  





You can get 28% off in my Teachers Pay Teachers store.  I am offering a 20% discount on everything and you can get an additional 10% off by using the code CYBER.  Click on the picture below to take a look:



As always,
happy teaching!  

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment