FB

Powered By Blog Gadgets

Sunday, July 27, 2014

Markdown Monday!


We're celebrating Markdown Monday with Kelly and Kim!  Click on the picture above to take a look at all the items that are on sale Monday, July 28th - Friday, August 1st!  

I have 2 items that are currently marked down.  The first product was just marked down for this sale.  It is one of my best-selling items, Cut-and-Glue Sight Word Sentences for Kindergarten and First Grade.   Click on the picture below to take a look!  This item will be discounted thru Friday!


The second item is being offered as a 40% off Daily Deal on Teacher's Notebook.  It's one of my ALREADY DISCOUNTED COMBO packs!   Click on the picture below to take a look!  This item will ONLY be discounted on Monday!





Pin It!

1 comment:


  1. The reason I converted to a static site generator to begin with was to upload blogs to my company’s site more easily, Ink for All helps me make the most of my static site with its markdown documentation export: http://bit.ly/2ECXoDa

    ReplyDelete