FB

Powered By Blog Gadgets

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Back to School Sight Word Books and a FREEBIE!

Click on the picture to see it on Teacher's Notebook.
Click HERE to see it in my Teachers Pay Teachers store.
I am just thrilled to be revising my old (yet very useful) sets of sight word books.  So happy that I had to add a new set, too!  So take a look at my Sight Words for Back to School (Paste, Trace, & Write), just click on the picture above.  

I like this set because . . .

1.  Students glue, trace, and write each sight word 3 or 4 times.
2.  The text is repetitive.
3.  Unfamiliar words come with an adorable picture clue!  
4.  These are great to add to student reading folders, for guided reading, to send home, or as literacy center activities.  
5.  In addition to reading, students can practice gluing AND fine motor skills!  
6.  The books also offer a little bit of handwriting practice.  

DOWNLOAD ONE FREE BOOK BY CLICKING ON THE PICTURE BELOW!

Click on the picture to grab it from my Teacher's Notebook shop.
CLICK HERE to get it from Teachers Pay Teachers.  

Thanks for reading!  I hope your students enjoy the FREEBIE!  


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment