I love hands-on, make-a-mess activities! My students usually do, too! I also love activities that combine more than one subject or activity. In this case, it's MATH AND FINE MOTOR SKILLS. My kinders can ALWAYS use more fine motor and gluing practice!
This 52-page set has a zoo theme, so it CAN BE USED AT ANY TIME OF THE YEAR. Plus, since I'm not sure which pages you will need at what point during the year, everything from counting to subtraction is covered.
This set addresses the following kindergarten math skills. . .
NUMBERS TO 100
TENS AND ONES (MAKING THE TEENS)
MORE & LESS THAN
ADDITION WITHIN 5
SUBTRACTION WITHIN 5
MEASURING, COMPARING, & CLASSIFYING
2-D and 3-D SHAPES
NAMING & COMPARING SHAPES
THIS IS A GREAT, GO-TO SET FOR SEVERAL REASONS. . .
1. Once you have finished the entire set, your students have covered ALL of the Common Core Standards for kindergarten math.
2. The pages make easy assessments.
3. It's easy to keep track of which pages have been completed or sent home. You could even put them into a workbook for each student!
4. This workbook also makes an engaging math center activity. Once students have finished a few of the pages, they understand the basic directions. Many students can complete the pages on their own with minimal help.
5. Morning Work!
6. These pages are great time-fillers in a pinch! Just have a set handy in case another project/subject is finished early.
7. Which brings us to the "early finishers" board!
8. These are also wonderful, straight-forward homework pages!
9. The pages can even be added to math journals.
10. Since there is cutting, gluing, and coloring, students have FUN with this set!
PLUS . . .
There are 6 Kindergarten Cut-and-Glue Math sets available!
Just click on the picture below to take a look at the money-saving COMBO PACK!
Click on the picture to see this set on Teacher's Notebook.
CLICK ON THIS PICTURE TO DOWNLOAD 2 PAGES FOR FREE!
Thanks for reading!