FB

Powered By Blog Gadgets

Monday, August 29, 2011

Play Dough Math

I have been on a quest the last couple of years to ensure that activities in my classroom follow NAEYC's guidelines of "Developmentally Appropriate Practice."   I suppose my goal is for my preschoolers and kindergarteners to be learning the material they need to while still having fun, working in groups, and exploring through play.

That's why I am sooo excited about my latest creation!  It merges the very best of preschool/kindergarten (i.e. PLAY DOUGH) and common core math standards, such as number recognition, quantity representation, and addition skills.

I knew I was on the right track when my daughter and son (3 1/2 and 2 1/2) begged to play the games while they were still printing!  Here they are having some fun after the cards were laminated:







Because I am sooo excited, I want everyone to get a copy!  I've decided to offer this packet (normally $4) for only $1!!!  It will be on sale for the next week (thru Monday, September 4th).  Click on the picture below to get it now while it's on sale!

As always, thanks for reading!
Please click one of the reaction boxes below to provide me with some feedback.
Teacher Tam

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Love your ideas! Thank you for being a fabulous blogger! Take a look at my post http://crayonscurls.blogspot.com/2011/09/my-top-ten.html and then grab this button at http://bit.ly/rtHPbL and add it to your wonderful blog! :)
    Cheryl
    Crayons and Curls

    ReplyDelete