FB

Powered By Blog Gadgets

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Another Pirate Freebie!

     I have a new freebie for you!
     Sorry, but I just realized that I cannot offer this game for free because the graphics aren't mine :(
However, it is still available for only $1.
     It's a remake of one of my math games from "Preschool, Kindergarten, and First Grade Math Games"--with cooler graphics.  That game has long been a favorite of my students, so I was going to make another version.  Here it is.
  
     The game has students choosing cards and counting out quantities of coins for numbers 0 through 10.    The game directions also include ideas for differentiation, such as choose 2 cards and add them and count your treasure by 2s and 5s.

Click on the first picture to go to the TPT page, then click "Download."

     If you download it and like it, please take a few moments to return to the download page and click on the tab that says "Ratings and Feedback."  I would really appreciate your thoughts.  

     You might also like the game "Pirates! A Sight Word Reading Game".
     There are more freebies available on Vintage Teacher's blog.  Be sure to visit her and download a few!

Hope your students have fun and learn a little math, too!
Teacher Tam


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment