FB

Powered By Blog Gadgets

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Great Fall and Halloween Projects Linky Party!!!

     

    This is my first time hosting a linky party!  Yea!  I hope all goes well and I can figure out how to do this.
     Here's my own idea . . .
     My class and I just made new fall scene glyphs to celebrate the first week of fall.  They turned out like this:


     My class really enjoyed making them.  When they were finished, the kids spent some time looking at each others', trying to figure out what choices their friends made, how old they were, etc.  We had a lot of fun with it!  The only thing I would change is that next year, I'm going to add some grass!  If you want the free pattern, click on the picture above or here.
     To join this linky party, grab the linky party picture at the top and add it to your post.  Blog about your project and add a link to my blog.  It can be anything fall- or Halloween-related.  It can be a free or priced product or just an idea.  It would be great if your product was on sale, too! Then, just add your link below!  If you don't have a blog, just add your link below and FB or tweet about the party!
     Ann Marie over at Innovative Connections is having a similar linky party.  You'll want to check out some of the links there, too!

Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Hey. OMG....I totally went brain dead with my linky party....creating one so much like yours. I'm so sorry. I promise I wouldn't have done that if I had used my dearn brain!!! I hope you are okay with that.
    Ann Marie
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my first linkup to a linky party - Great idea!

    www.savvyteachingtips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete