FB

Powered By Blog Gadgets

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Second Grade Math Journal Prompts Combo Pack and a FREEBIE!

Whew!  I am so happy to announce that I've finished my last set of common core based second grade math journal prompts!  I've been working on them for a while now, so it feels great to finally finish the set for all year.   

First of all, I have found math journals to be so helpful in my own classroom.  
CLICK HERE to visit my blog post on kindergarten and first grade prompts.  While you're there, be sure to  download the FREE SET of prompts! 

We do math journal prompts almost every morning.  It's great to know that students are getting some common core review first thing.  Students enjoy the prompts because they usually take only a few minutes and almost always require a little drawing, coloring, and creativity.  Parents enjoy seeing the finished pages during conferences and at the end of the year.  I enjoy seeing the progress students have made in math over the course of the year.  

I enjoy providing you with a FREE set so you can check out how I arrange my prompts and get a chance to try them in your own classroom.  While the larger set addresses ALL of the Common Core Standards, this sample set only addresses a few of them.   Click on the caption below the picture to grab a set!  
As for the second grade prompts COMBO pack, you can click on the caption below to take a look at it.  The pack includes 8 different sets of prompts with 60 prompts each (differentiated), for a total of 480 prompts!  The best part is that it's cheaper---$12 cheaper than buying each set separately.  (FYI:  When you download the Combo Pack preview, you get 6 more prompts for FREE!)  


CHECK IT OUT HERE!  

Well, I hope you enjoy the FREE set and take a look at the combo pack, too.  Math journal prompts have worked well in my classroom.  I hope you and your class will benefit from them, too!    



Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! These are great! Thank you for investing the time into these! I will definitely be purchasing them! :) The freebie is great too! Thanks for the preview! :)

    Katie
    Smiles from 2nd Grade

    ReplyDelete