FB

Powered By Blog Gadgets

Saturday, May 31, 2014

Summer Writing Journal for K-2

My daughter just graduated from kindergarten last week.  Where does the time go?  I'm very pleased with her reading and math, but I would like to see her practice writing more.  So, I created this "Summer Writing Journal" to provide her with a little extra  practice over the summer.  

All of the pages have a SUMMER THEME!  
Students can demonstrate many LITERACY SKILLS by completing this journal.  It comes with 25 draw-and-write prompts, as well as an extra page of lines for older students.  This extra page can be copied multiple times, as needed, to provide additional writing space.  The packet also includes 3 additional draw-and-write pages without prompts so the student can invent their own!  
I would LOVE to see many students using the journal this summer, so it will be on sale! It will be offered as one of Sunday's Daily Deals (40% off on 6/1/14) on Teachers Notebook.  I also have it marked down in my Teachers Pay Teachers store.  Click on the picture below to see it on TN.  Click on the sentence under the picture to see it on TPT.  



Thanks for reading!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment