FB

Powered By Blog Gadgets

Friday, May 2, 2014

Teen Number Bugs FREEBIE in the May Free For All!


Yea!  I am participating in the Facebook Free For All!  My freebie is "Number Bugs:  Teens" and it's appropriate for use in preK to first.   Click on any of the pictures in this post to visit my FB page and click on the May Free-for-all tab at the top right of the page.   
(NOTE: The freebie below is now available via Google Docs. Just click on the picture to grab a copy!)

I have been using this latest freebie to help students work on numbers 1-20, concentrating on the teens.  It comes with number cards (including a few larger numbers for those who need to focus on PLACE VALUE), tens and ones manipulatives with adorable little bugs, number to quantity matching puzzles for numbers 10-20, and 3 color & write worksheet pages.  I hope you and your students enjoy this set!  


Thanks for reading! 

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. When I try to download your freebie it goes to facebook. Teachers can't access that at school. This makes it difficult.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry about that, Annette! I changed the link, so you can get it from Google Docs now. Just click on the picture to get a copy for your classroom. :)

      Delete