FB

Powered By Blog Gadgets

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Chinese New Year FREEBIE!


Click on the picture above to download my Chinese New Year freebie!  This set is made up of activities that I have used in my classroom for years.  I just gave the set a complete makeover!  

My students make the lanterns every year.  They LOVE painting the characters for the numbers and the lanterns are so easy to make!  Plus, they look very festive hanging around the room.  

This set also includes some tracing pages to laminate for classroom use.  Be sure to include a red (for good luck and happiness) dry erase marker for some character tracing fun!   There are also 2 sets of addition pages both with and without number clues.  

If you like this free set, you will also like my "Chinese New Year Cut-and-Glue Math and Literacy for Kindergarten."  I am leaving it on sale for only $2 until after Chinese New Year, 2014.  Click on the picture below to take a look:  


I hope your students enjoy celebrating the year of the horse with these activities!  
Thank you for reading, 

Pin It!

1 comment: