FB

Powered By Blog Gadgets

Monday, January 20, 2014

Need to Read? A FREEBIE and the Set

CLICK ON THE PICTURE to see it on Teacher's Notebook.
CLICK HERE to see it on Teachers Pay Teachers.  
Most of my students (and my 2 oldest at home) are at the point now where they need to just READ, READ, READ!!!   One group needs sight word practice.  Another group needs fluency practice.  My son just needs to spend more time reading!  

So, today I pulled out these winter-themed beginning readers again.   CLICK on the picture to take a look!  They focus on sight words and have repetitive text, making them just right for beginning readers.  There are 2 versions of each book to help you differentiate for those students who can benefit from fluency practice.  

We will be reading them at home this week AND at school.  After my students read them, they will take them home as homework.  The books will be placed in their reading folders when they are returned, ready to read over and over again!

Since I LOVE having lots of little books for my students, I also like to share them. CLICK HERE to visit a previous post with a FREE book to go with this set!  I hope your students enjoy the fun reading practice!  

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment