FB

Powered By Blog Gadgets

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Cut-and-Glue Sentences for Winter and a FREEBIE!

Click on the picture to view the product in my Teachers Notebook shop.
CLICK HERE to view the product in my Teachers Pay Teachers store.

Today, we used pages from my "Cut-and-Glue Sight Word Sentences for Winter" both at home and at school!  My class this year needs more writing practice.  So, when they finished the sheets, I had the students copy the sentences into their writing journals.  They did quite well.  

I have used this set for a couple of years now.  It covers so many things!  These sets help students work on punctuation, capitalization, sight words, grammar and, if you choose, writing.  Plus, they are great to leave for a sub or to keep on hand to fill an extra 15 minutes with meaningful, Common Core based practice!  

I thought it needed a new cover sheet and a few more pages!  Plus . . . I decided to provide a couple of pages for FREE!  Please click on the picture below to download the FREE pages!  

As always, thank you for reading!  
Don't forget to follow my new Twitter feed!  

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment